A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rested & ready to go again...

My Beautiful Family!
Cheers...to milkshakes
"Our home away from home"
My hubby and I doing a little cookin'
This was such a scary moment for me...but Sondra was cracking up!
In case anybody wondered where we were the past week...
we headed to a lake for a little R&R!!!


Yep, that's right...CAMPING! For the last 16 yrs. our family and my brother's family have been making the trek a few hours west with pretty much everything in our trucks but our house. We loaded up campers, tables, grills, food, beds, and yes, even a fridge. When you camp with these families, you're in for a real experience.
We had a blast...and we can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: