A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

How did it go?

WONDERFUL!!!
If you missed out on the FUN...here's a few pics of our MIDNITE MADDNESS for ya.
As you can see, it was busy! Carm, Ash and I had a hard time keeping up with everyone. I think my face was plastered on the computer the entire night...uhhg, but we still loved it!

There were a few times when we literally had no room to put items. CHAOS, but I guess it was a good chaos.

The food was fabulous...made by mom and a few of our vendors. THANKS GIRLS!
Here's a group of girls who looks like they enjoyed their night...they all were so sweet :)
(One thing about Cottonwood...we have the greatest customers. We love getting to meet you all).

This is Mandi, she's my cousin/friend & one of our faithful customers! I always like knowing what she buys & where she's gonna place it in her cute little house.

CARM and I posing for mom before the big rush came

Ray & the Fire...thanks for helping out!

"Should I, or shouldn't I" -- that was the question all night.

This is our Linda. We love her :)

The cookies & coffee were yummy!

Every 15min. Ashley called out another winner for the door prizes... it looks like she had a little time to sip on some soup though.
Her husband Shannon served a cold mocha ice-cream treat. I wish I could have had more of that...it was DELICIOUS!
This lovely girl was one of the lucky winners...she chose this adorable vintage apron. HMMM?...when she comes back in, we'll have to ask her if she really uses it.
And our Grand Prize Winner was...
MARIE MILLER!
Hope you enjoy your cabinet Marie.

All in all it was a great evening. We had so much fun with our customers and all our help. Thanks everyone for making it a special night :)
Hope to see ya'll next year!!!

No comments: