A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Monday, June 8, 2009

eating

ok....so literally just a stone's throw away is turkey hill and well that can be a good thing but also a very bad thing....because when we are bored we eat...
Sonj...really, really, loves these tornado thingers...is that a word?...the girls at turkey hill know her so well...she comes up to the checkout and they ring her up for 2 without asking....
on the other hand...i picked up 2 watermelons today...on sale...at Weis...for 2.99 and brought one in with me...well we ate half and have some leftovers but...by the end of the day that may be gone as well...
ummmm....first cherries of the season.........LOVE THEM!!!!!
now come on Sonj...dessert yet....how is she so skinny!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am so thankful that I discovered your blog. I love my visits here, and the music is so relaxing. I like all of the glass window houses that you show. I can't wait to visit your store again soon. Keep on eating watermellon, life is short.