A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Looking for vendors!

June 5th and 6th "Spring Extravaganza.

I am very excited about this sale because you see, I am inviting YOU to join me for this one.



If you are a seasoned vendor or.... love the thrill of the hunt but have no need for it yourself, or you have a creative mind and need a place to sell all your creative things, then this might be the place and setting for you to have your very own booth and sell your treasures!


Just send me an email at Thecottonwoodhouse@yahoo.com
and I will send you all the details.



If you just want to shop! you will want to save the date.

June 5TH and 6TH


Antiques, Vintage, Cottage decor, Shabby Chic.
and much more!



Located @

3480 Homeville Rd. Cochranville, Pa. 19330






No comments: