A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We had a great sale on Saturday. Thank you to each of you who came. You always blow me away when you come down my long driveway... I'm not exactly on the beaten path but you still come. Thanks!!

                  I sold a ton of stuff but I do have some pieces left. So... looking for a bargain? 

                                                                 Here goes......

The table is 24x40 and 29 high  was 95.00 now 85.00
The chairs were 25.00 now only 20 each . I have 4 of them

cute kids set..... now only 29.00

blue wicker top folding table.... was 39.00 now only 29.00

folding bamboo table... was 49.00 now only 32.00

red coffee table with drop leaf sides..... was 95.00 now only 69.00

blue round table with wood top.... was 95.00 now only 49.00

Green side table was 39.00 now only 29.00

pier 1 dresser.... was 195.00 now only 150.00.... great condition. has just a few scratches on it but so beautiful and sturdy.

just can't figure out why this darling desk/vanity doesn't sell.... its going for 50.00 or its going in my house. last chance!

Pier 1 twin head board, no rails but a holly wood frame would work just fine. it matches the dresser above. was  125.00 now only 95.00



this adorable coffee table with glass and sheet music underneath the glass is a conversation piece and so beautiful and classy yet so shabby chic as well.  was 125.00 now only 95.00
(This is coming in my house as well if it does not sell in the next few days)
 (:

Ah... love this piece.... only 95.00

here is one of my favorite pieces! It's quite classy, sturdy, and beautiful. I am sadly letting it go for 150.00. It is worth at least 325.00 in my opinion. So if you want it.... grab it. The price is so right!

sturdy side table for 49.00



so... email me if you are interested in any of these pieces.I will open the shop this week and next week by appointment only and then it will be closed until my next sale on.... Aug  25th

thecottonwoodhouse@yahoo.com

No comments: