A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Come... Take a look at what I'm selling

Since my spring sale down by the creek, I've been working on some new pieces for my June 29th sale. . 
                          Hours, 9-4 

           So... 
Come on in and take a peek. I have a few pieces from the spring sale that will be discounted. And lots of new pieces . 




This is the coolest coffee table... 
Wheels so you can roll it anywhere you want.  Great by the pool, beach house or where ever your heart desires(:  $145.00



Loving these wicker chairs . Indoor or outdoor . 
       125.00 


Pillows.... Great summer colors, mirrors, vintage and new accessories .....



This is a lane cedar chest with a key! It's 
painted in the back so...you could use it as a coffee table or put it against a wall. Great storage. I'm still looking for the right knobs. $195.00.
oh, if you don't like the fabric, it's easy to change (:

I am finally parting with this rug.  I've used it in several rooms and I'm ready to let someone else enjoy it. I'll  probably regret it ):
                       $150.00

Check this out....
use it as a desk in your office (has a drawer for storage) or it could be a great  kitchen table. Very sturdy ...(use the drawer for silverware, napkins, etc)
                  $125.00

Another table, 125.00, creamy white bench,   $95.00

Buffet and table ... Chairs, etc 


This green color is about as vintage as you can get. Great storage! 
Still needs knobs . Maybe I'll put on some glass knobs... $95.00

Not a lot of space? This drop leaf table just might be the key. So very sweet!
                       $175.00

TV cabinet... Storage and functional. 
          Made from old barn wood
                          $195.00 

          Bistro table and 2 chairs
                      $ 65.00

I saw potential in this old wood table the minute I laid eyes on it..... 

From that to this.... I used it at our pool party on Father's Day for my drink table. 
I think I'm going to part with it. But...Still deciding (:

      Cutest dresser ever, Great for a nursery. Even has a bar for hanging clothes.
      
Ok, don't miss it.... And remember, we accept check, credit, or cash . 
            This sale is one day only and is held in my barn. So.... Rain or shine! 

No comments: