A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Cottonwood House Spring Show

Well... The 2014 Spring show is right around the corner . It's going to be a great show with 20 plus vendors . 
Come and enjoy 2 days of some really good shopping , a peaceful setting by the  creek and some really great food . 

           May 30 11-7
           May 31 10-3

I still have a few more pieces of furniture to paint. I was hoping to be finished by now but it didn't happen. Hubby and I are on our way to fla  fir a few days flying the friendly skies) for my best friends daughters wedding . It's going to be a beautiful wedding on the beach. 

So.... I'm putting my unfinished projects out of mind for a few days and going to enjoy a bit of R&R. And if possible get the paint out from under my fingernails.
 A manicure is most certainly necessary ! 

I finished this right before I left...

This hutch is made with good bones and has great storage aside from just being plain down pretty . 




I love this piece . It's actually a half table that becomes a full table in seconds . Seats at least 6 people. And how about just using it as a serving/ buffet table 



        Be sure and check it out at the....
             The Cottonwood House 
                            Tent 

No comments: