A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blue tag sale!!!!! 30 % off all items with a blue tag


Barn Sale this Weekend at my Home

Friday and Saturday Jan 29 and 30



Hours: 10-5 both days

Directions. from route 41 and route 10, take route 10 south 1 block to Homeville Rd. Make a right on to Homeville Rd and go 3 miles to 3480 Homeville Rd. Driveway is on the left. Look for the Cottonwood House sign


If you have the winter blues, why not come on over. I have been working feverishly getting ready for my barn doors to open up this weekend, January 29 and 30. 10-5 both days.

The barn is bursting at the seams! Los of great Stuff!
Shabby chic and cottage decor furniture, tables, coffee tables, pictures, lamps, area rugs, etc.....


Since closing my doors at The Cottonwood House at 227 Cochran Street, I am now using my own barn to take care of this crazy addiction I created for myself. Bless my dear hubby for allowing me to take over a portion of his barn.

Imagine that!


What was once a resting place for his tractors is now the home of all my fun treasures I scour for at auctions. I am a happy camper when I have a paint brush in hand and I get to transform a piece of furniture. I guess once a shabby chicer, always a shabby chicer


The table below is one of the pieces I just redid. With just a few minor repairs from my hubby, (below)
it is now a beauty. Love It!










No comments: