A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Look what you missed

Wanted to show you just a few pictures of our Christmas Show and Barn sale that we had the beginning of Nov. Since this show I had another Barn sale last weekend with just my barn open. My barn is always open if I am home. Please call first. Thanks!





We have some really cool chalk boards. All sizes. great for any where in your home.






I am surprised this table and 5 chairs have not sold. So sweet with the striped Chairs. 5 chairs for $225.00 and the table is $225.00

This bufffet is so cool. I loved repainting it and the front drawers have a great design on it. So cool!



This is my mom taking a break with Jake. Mom is one of my biggest supporters of what I do. I can always count on her too help me out. Thanks Mom!! You are the BEST!!


This customer doesn't let any thing keep her from making a mighty fine purchase. If it doesn't fit, put down the top!

This Double bed is for sale for 495.00. It is a double bed and in excellent condition!

























Align Center





















































Numbered List



















































































































































































































































No comments: