A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Save the date! 2011 Christmas Open House

The Cottonwood House

Save The Date.

Christmas Open House

Nov 3,4,5 Thursday 4-8 Friday 4-8 Saturday 10-4

This is our 3rd annual “Christmas Extravaganza” Open house. We are very excited…..in fact almost giddy with anticipation!! This year is even going to be better then the other years but…. More details coming at a later date.

We at least wanted you to get it on your calendar for now….

This is the only time during the year when my house is open and full of our most special pieces saved for this sale….. but not will the house be open…. the barn will be full as well!

In the mean time I have lots to do but not before finishing a road trip with my best friend…(my hubby) in Wyoming and Colorado. But after that it’s working full speed

a head and loving every moment.

In the mean time….. Check out some new items I took to Oxford



2 in one table and Bench.... very cool















\







Round table... top is has it's original stain and legs are painted in french blue











Table...... all done up in French Gray. So Beautiful and Elegant
























I love this french blue desk or vanity. I am not taking it to Oxford but instead..... I am saving it for My Christmas Show. So... it is not for sale until then. Sorry(:












These items are at:

" Oxford Odds And Ends "

55 s. 3rd street, Oxford Pa.

Hours:

Tues, Thursday, Sat, 11-4 Friday, 12-5

No comments: