A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Just a few more weeks until the Christmas Show!

The Cottonwood House

Christmas Open House

Nov 3,4,5

Thursday, 4-8 Friday 4-8 Saturday 10-4

( Please note the date)

3480 Homeville Rd.

Cochranville Pa. 19330

" look for signs and balloon's at the driveway"


This is our 3rd annual “Christmas Extravaganza” Open house.

We are very excited and it's starting to take shape.

The house AND... Barn will be open with loads of great stuff

I am excited to once again invite you into our home. This year is even more special because..... we almost decided to cancel the show for this year. My hubby had a heart attack 2 weeks ago and he spent a week in the hospital. I am happy to say he is mending well. We are blessed and we thank God for life! It took the "Wind Out Of My Sail" for a bit but.... with my hubby's encouragement and support...... and lots of good help all around me, I am happy to say...... The Christmas Extravaganza is on!

This is a great weekend to start your Christmas Shopping or shop for items to decorate your home for the holidays. We have Christmas Decoration and gifts, Shabby Chic, Cottage furnitue and Antiques.

Many of your favorite vendors will be here!

CASH, CHECKS AND CREDIT CARDS

Stay tuned for pictures coming soon!!

(That is if I have time) :)

Questions? email me at: thecottonwoodhouse@yahoo.com

blog: www.cottonwoodhouse.blogspot.com

No comments: