A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011










The Cottonwood House
Christmas Extravaganza

Nov 3rd, 4th 5th

Thursday 4-8
Friday 4-8
Sat 10-4

3480 Homeville Rd
Cochranville, Pa.

Look for The Cottonwood Signs and if it is dark, look for Tiki lights at the end of the Driveway. If you should get lost..... feel free to call 610-764-0350 0r 610-496-3740

We are almost ready to open our front doors ......

and do we have a house and barn packed with lots of really cool furniture.

AND

Old and NEW

accessories and just lots of really cool things......

We also have some new vendors and some that are always here. Your favorites...
If you are into hair feathers... you can get them done during the show... and Candles will be made and sold by White Chimney candles in the kitchen....... and lots of good food to taste and take home with you.

Don't forget to take the time to sip on mulled Hot Cider and cookies in the barn!

I still have lots to do to make everything come together but I wanted to show you just what is awaiting you. oh.... I do wish I had this blogging thing down and I wish I had time to edit these pictures but..... maybe some day I will get better at this.

But until then.........

No comments: