A unique shop where you can find decor for your home at a reasonable price. We scour auctions and flee markets to find beautiful pieces and give them a fresh new purpose.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Show Time .....Almost ready!




And we are almost ready!
Gates open at 9am on Friday. 
Come early and stay awhile. The weather is suppose to be perfect and we are all so excited to show you all our stuff.


My aunt and cousin came to my rescue today and I was so grateful. I put them to work on details my mom used to to. Thank you so much Aunt Syl and Darlene. ( by the way... My aunt is 87!. ) She is am amazing women. I love you Aunt Syl!!
                             

Two Crazy Cousins!





                            Lots of last minute projects today.....

                               coffee table with sheet music.... so very cool




                                                              Blue and gray vanity


Herbs, sweet.......







No comments: